Job TitleInventory Planner
Job LocationAlbuquerque, NM
General SummaryPlans and coordinates inventory requirements for Production and Aftermarket warehouses to meet sales and distribution demand. Analyzes and adjusts inventory levels, scheduled and unscheduled inventory demand, planned service orders and forecasted material requirements. Provides timely and accurate input to inventory replenishment systems. Coordinates with Production and Service Center personnel, purchasing and warehouse personnel to ensure appropriate routing, scheduling and storing of materials.
Experience Required: 3-6 Years
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Forecast and track inventory requirements for Aftermarket and Production.
- Review work orders to determine material requirements and material priorities based on inventory availability and lead-time
- Coordinates with Purchasing to ensure necessary inventory of materials are available to timely meet requirements.
- Work with Service Engineering, Technical Publications, and Purchasing to ensure new Materials are Approved, Ordered, and Inventory Levels have been set to support upcoming events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Related field along with experience in planning/scheduling and/or equivalent education and experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience with procurement and scheduling activities
- Strong computer skills
- Planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
- Experience and aptitude for dealing with and resolving Cross Functional issues and bringing resolution.
- SAP Experience (or similar ERP system – e.g. Oracle)
- Corridor Experience as it related to Stock Levels and Procurement
- Experience with MRO software systems
Work may be performed in a Warehouse and Hangar environment with exposure to noise from Aircraft and machinery. Work to be performed consists of periods of sitting at a workstation as well as standing, bending, turning and lifting.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to lift/move materials up to 50 lbs.